Job Title: Lead Buyer Specialist
We Need An Agent Who Can Handle 30+ Leads a Month
Income potential: $80,000 - $100,000 +
We are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate. Our company has grown and we need a motivated, results-oriented, and enthusiastic agent.
If you are an ambitious and self-motivated real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of The Sales Team at Renzo Real Estate.
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing costs.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Amazing training programs.
- A complete blueprint for success.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Fun and meaningful culture.
- Days off (Yes, your off time is VERY important to us)
Also, you will receive approximately 30 leads per month!
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, send text or email to 587-227-6204 or firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you think you would be a good fit for the job!
- Consult with clients and determine their needs.
- Help buyers find a home, negotiate the contract, buy the property and follow up after the sale.
- Primary duties include follow-ups by phone, text, and email. You will be consistently following up and helping people navigate the real estate process.
- Must ALWAYS provide absolute world class customer service.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Regularly, hold open houses, door knock neighbourhoods, and attend events.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Evenings and weekends required.
- Current Real Estate License or Working on Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the Calgary real estate market or willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm and Grit
- A great team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication (phone, text, email, message, in-person)
- VERY Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Ability to spend a considerable amount of time travelling by car
- Ability to connect with people quickly and great with meeting new people
- Forward thinking and perform well under pressure
- Results-oriented and driven
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Hours: Full Time