We are a fast-growing real estate company seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who is organized, methodical, and passionate about eliminating inefficiencies in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in a real estate office or related environment. You’ll play a vitally important support role to our sales team. You are a “doer” and when needing to get a lot of things done, they get done! You are organized with details along with an ability to look at the big picture. You keep everyone up to speed with all the details, come up with ideas that are researched in advance and follow through is your middle name. You earn respect and show respect, have a high capacity to manage multiple projects with a “bring it on” attitude, are self-motivated and find time to learn in spite of your busy schedule.
In supporting our agency, you’ll be in charge of operations and procedures including general admin work, reviewing contracts, managing deadlines, scheduling appointments, keeping in touch with clients and answering questions, researching, assisting with marketing tasks, update client databases, and drive to properties to name just a few responsibilities.
You like to document and follow through and love systems that keep everyone on track. You enjoy brief customer contact and solving problems, with a desire to be excellent in all you do. To be considered for this job, you must text Michael at 587-227-6204 and introduce yourself. No applications without this initial text will be considered - Why? Because you need to have read this far and have the attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with preferred vendors including professional photographers, lawyers, stagers, home inspectors, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Technologically savvy, able to learn new programs quickly, and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Proficiency in Google G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Be able to work independently and take an active learning role
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with real estate specific software and a general understanding of the home buying and selling process considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly proficient with technology
- Quick learner
- Self starter
- Bonuses on every home the team sells
- Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org